While these should be wide-ranging views on a variety of topics, they will likey revolve around movies, technology, gadgets and the Green Bay Packers.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If you can't use your head...

I was again reminded of a phrase my Dad made up when I was a kid.

If you can't use your head, you gotta use your feet.

I'm reminded of this every time I forget to bring or pick up something. Essentially, if you're not thinking when you leave, you're going to have to go back and do it right the second time. This popped up today as I was headed to the AT&T store to look at a new phone. I had a flyer with a discount, not a coupon, but a flyer. As I walked up to the store it dawned on me that I didn't have it on me and knew that it would be a problem. It was. *sigh*

I went back later with the paperwork, met the right guy who took very good care of me and I walked out with a new phone.

Nope, not an iPhone - no thanks. I'll review it soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home