While these should be wide-ranging views on a variety of topics, they will likey revolve around movies, technology, gadgets and the Green Bay Packers.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Battlestar Galactica

I was a big fan of the original Battlestar Galactica. I remember watching it as a kid. I even remember Galactica 1980, but good luck tracking that down today. Armed with these memories, I was a bit skeptical about the new series and didn't watch the miniseries until it came out on DVD. Wow! This is one of those shows that just grabs you. I've started watching the series again and just completed season one. Simply excellent. I'm teed up to start season two starting tonight.

If you have not see this and like drama, action and tension - check out this series - it won't disappoint. Click here for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home