While these should be wide-ranging views on a variety of topics, they will likey revolve around movies, technology, gadgets and the Green Bay Packers.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Where has the time gone?

It's been over a year since I've written anything. It's one of those things that seems to be wired into some people and not in others (guess which I am). It was kind of cool to come back to the site and see a comment<g>.

I'm looking at using blogging at work to provide info and thoughts to my teams. It has a lot over the short life span of email. I'm curious how much mail (work related) people get these days. I'm easily over 300 per day. I've used many techniques to try to deal with the constant stream, but have gone back to a single "inbox" (no rules and subfolders) and one "action" folder manually move only. This forces me to deal with the quick actions (< 2 minutes - do it when you read it) and make decisions about those items that will require more time or are dependent on other items.

How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home